- Gogi Berry (also called Wolfberry)
- Jujube (Ziziphus zizyphus)
- Nanking Bush Cherry (Prunus tomentosa) -- not a true cherry, similar tart fruit
- Blue Honeysuckle (Lonicera caerulea var. cauriana)
- High Bush Cranberry (Viburnum trilobum) -- not a true cranberry. The fruits, sour and rich in vitamin C, can be eaten raw or cooked into a sauce to serve with meat or game.
- Elderberry (Sambucus) -- many varieties. Multipurpose berries. Insect repellant. More...
- Clumping Bamboo -- edible shoots, wind break, doesn't run like many bamboo
- Filbert (Corylus maxima) -- nuts, can use for hedges
Blog ... what blog ?
2 months ago