- Pick a topic of study
- Identify texts or other relevant supporting material
- Identify learning objectives
- Identify evaluation criteria and learning "forcing functions"
- Write up a simple syllabus
I have written up four courses for the spring term:
- Edible Forests Gardens (working through the two volume book of the same name)
- Landscape design of our Front Yard
- Plant identification on our property
- Stained Glass
My hope is that having a week-by-week schedule will provide enough impetus to make forward progress in the face of the myriad distractions which will present themselves.